PR companies in Glasgow?
Is that what you’re looking for? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
However, while Zude PR is a Glasgow PR company, I have clients across the UK and have always operated internationally.
What does a modern-day Glasgow PR agency do? In a nutshell, I help organisations get their message across through broadcast, social, online and print media.
I advise, strategise, write and implement. And I don’t just mean media relations.
PR is changing. If I’d listed the services I offer five years ago, at least three of them wouldn’t have been there.
(With Google Search accounting for nearly 90 per cent of all search engine queries in the UK, all good PRs nowadays should be able to advise you on SEO.)
To be specific, I deliver “new PR”, meaning:
- Communications strategies
- Media crisis management
- Advice on how and when to deal with stakeholders during a fast-moving crisis
- Broadcast, print and online media relations
- Crisis copywriting, from letters to newsletters to blogs to social media to press statement to simple emails
- Digital marketing one-to-one training
- Digital mentoring for small businesses
- Business blogging one-to-one training
- Content marketing
- Social media advice and implementation (including establishing and optimising consistent social media presences)
- On-page SEO
- Local SEO (including citation-building plus optimising GMB presence)
- Keyword reports
- Website project management, SEO, copywriting and delivery (working with trusted designer/developer Zude PR partner OR client’s preferred designer)
- Community and stakeholder consultation
- Event management
During a 23-year PR career spent mainly working for a global public relations agency, I have operated in every industry, garnering 11 worldwide PR awards along the way.
- NetIDme: business/technology launch to 50 international media
- The Glenmorangie Company
- Scottish Enterprise: delivering PR support to Scotland’s economic development agency for the best part of 17 years
- Energy Saving Trust: delivering UK-wide PR support to help householders cut their carbon emissions
- University of Dundee: PR to support fundraising for a new diabetes and malaria research centre
- Mabey Bridge: PR support surrounding the launch of a new wind turbine tower manufacturing facility in Wales
- Cumbernauld: international image-changing campaign to put the Scottish town on the map, for the right reasons
I am particularly adept at devising award-winning campaigns that lead to direct results for clients. And if I need help, I have a network of associates, all of whom I like, and trust to deliver.
Find Out More